Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing http://thefrightchapel.com / The Fright Chapel, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. These terms do not apply to other websites or links that lead out of http://thefrightchapel.com / The Fright Chapel, nor do other websites terms apply to The Fright Chapel.
2. Copyright Policy
©The Fright Chapel, 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the Author and The Fright Chapel with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- The Fright Chapel does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. All content provided on this blog are for informational and entertainment purposes only. It is an expressed opinion of the owners, primary authors, and no one else. This includes and is not limited to contributing authors of The Fright Chapel. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information.
- FTC Disclosure: This blog is a collaborative blog written by a group of individuals. This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. But free stuff won’t influence our opinion.
If compensation is received, it will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog and we will disclose that information to you. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. In other words, we’re not looking for it. We just love writing and reviewing books in our favorite genre, horror. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
In no event shall The Fright Chapel, or it’s authors, be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Fright Chapel’s Internet site, even if The Fright Chapel or a The Fright Chapel authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Fright Chapel’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Fright Chapel does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Fright Chapel may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Fright Chapel does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Fright Chapel has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Fright Chapel of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The Fright Chapel’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
How The Fright Chapel uses your private information
We are committed to conducting this website in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.